Monday, May 2, 2011

Game, Game, Game...

I love to watch my children play in their games. It is so fun to see them struggle, work hard and have successes. I have the privilege of watching up to 12 games that my children are involved in this week. Will I make it to all of them? I am not sure but to know that they are there for me to see is a wonderful thing.

I believe in being on a team and working toward the same goals. I believe in the process of progression and the strength that can be found in being on a team. Life's lessons are to be learned in playing "the game".

My son who is eight was so excited to know that his family was coming to watch him play in his game. He looked often to us and was happy to see us give him thumbs up. He does love to play and it is fun to see his excitement. I hope that it continues through out his life. He said to me tonight that he was a good player. I assured him that he was and that he could still get better. Life is too short to not love "the game".

No comments:

Post a Comment