Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Simple Things that Make a Big Difference

The other morning I was cleaning out my inbox and came across an email that was sent to me from my office. While I was watching it I began to become very emotional. Often there are times when you do things and are never sure if it is making any difference. I believe that one of our purposes here is to make a difference in the lives of others.

We do this as we parent and teach and love. We can make a differences in the lives of others doing the simplest things. I am certain that each of us can and will make a difference. Sometimes it requires us to step out of ourselves and be creative. I believe that if we care enough that we will find ways to make a difference in the live of others. After all is that not what brings us the greatest joy?

Let me tell you something that I started about three years ago with a good friend of mine. There are many widows in my neighborhood. I had grown to love them and their goodness. We decided to make lunch for them once a month and we take turns. I began doing it to bless their lives and it has turned out to be a great blessing in mine and my families lives. I cannot tell you the strength and goodness that they share with us. I cannot express the love that has grown as I have been with them each month. I cannot even begin to tell how rich my life is because of them.

They are my dearest of friends and I am grateful that they consider me their friend. I hope that as you watch this Video that you too can catch the bug of how the small things can make a huge difference in the lives of many yours includes.

Click Here To Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment